Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: OT: 7th Heaven WILL be back next year!!!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member 3castles's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 7th, 2006
    Posts
    372
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I don't know how many of you are 7th Heaven fans but, I just learned that 7th Heaven will be back on the new CW network next year even though they just aired the 'Series Finale' this past Monday night!

    YAY!!!!!!!!!

    It seems that the series DID end on the WB but, has signed a contract with the new network!

    Here is one of the links if you want to read about it.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/7th_Heaven

  2. #2
    Inactive Member jaydon724's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 14th, 2004
    Posts
    644
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    WHAT??????????

    Seriously?????????????????

    I sat and cried like a baby because it ended Monday night!!!!!

    I absolutely LOVE that show.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member 3castles's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 7th, 2006
    Posts
    372
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ME TOO!!!!! It was a good episode but, I was really bummed out about it ending.

    My husband knows how I am about such things so he called me as soon as he found it out this afternoon. That should make an awesome year next year what with the new babies!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member jaydon724's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 14th, 2004
    Posts
    644
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yeah. It was not their best. It was kinda cheesy.

    I am very interested to know what Sandy had to talk with Simon about. I'm sure it is what I have suspected all season long.

    Gosh, I hope this is true. My Mondays are not going to be the same with out 7th Heaven.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member dolllover's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2004
    Posts
    2,583
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have seen a good majority of the seasons of 7th Heaven, but around season 8 the story lines started to become too recycled to watch the show on a weekly basis. Does anyone know if the shows that have been picked up for the Fall line-up of shows that will be on the CW has been decided yet? TIA! [img]smile.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member AGTeacher's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,197
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yippee! I know a certain friend who is the biggest 7th Heaven Fan! She is going to go GAGA! I stopped watching the show after Season 3 or so, no clue why... [img]tongue.gif[/img] Love that Happy!

  7. #7
    Inactive Member dalmatian101's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 22nd, 2006
    Posts
    100
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I read the article and it seems to say they MAY be back nothing definate. I really liked the show and hope it does.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member 3castles's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 7th, 2006
    Posts
    372
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    No, if you read carefully, it says at least for one more season.

    I actually found 2 more sites that say it's definite!!!

  9. #9
    Inactive Member dolllover's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2004
    Posts
    2,583
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by 3castles:
    No, if you read carefully, it says at least for one more season.

    I actually found 2 more sites that say it's definite!!!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">"7th Heaven, the longest-running family drama in television history, in a surprising move, will return for its 11th season on the new CW network this fall. Mediaweek has learned that a deal has been reached to bring the show back for at least 13 episodes". Is that the part of the article that you meant?

  10. #10
    Inactive Member cami713's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    1,375
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Just rememeber that ANYONE can post on Wiki. If the other articles link to Wiki as their source, I'd be cautious to believe it right away.

    I haven't watched the show in years (but I used to be a big fan), and I was going to watch the finale, but totally forgot [img]frown.gif[/img] . Was it good? Fitting of the show? I was afraid it would be too centered on this past season (of which I probably watchd 10 minutes overall). So I was thinking I'd be confused [img]frown.gif[/img] .

    The CW merger has canned a lot of shows, with little to no reason (or just fake reasons), so I'm surprised (but happy for the fans who wanted the show back) they're keeping up with 7th Heaven.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •